- Put off the old, put on the new. A joyful cooperation with Rana! She wrote the lyrics, I wrote the music.
- Propempticon. Another simple song written for two friends who went away from Leuven to Hong-Kong. The lyrics are a cooperation between Joyce Ghiobuin and me. Here are the lyrics.
- One thing I ask of the Lord. The lyrics are a slightly modified version of Psalm 27:4-6 in the NIV. Here are the lyrics.
- I waited patiently for the Lord. A little duet with myself totally based on Psalm 40:1 in the NIV. Here are the lyrics.
- Lord, how many. A little duet with myself based on Psalm 3:1-5.
- Psalm 1 inspired by the life of George Herbert.
- Hazme un instrumento de tu paz. I wrote a new melody to this well-known prayer of Franciscus of Assisi which better fit to the guitar in the DADGAD tuning than did the original melody, interpreted by many, Susan Boyle among others. Why in Spanish (and in Dutch, a little in the end)? Well, because I sang it today (06-09-2020) in a Spanish/Dutch speaking service in Sint Michielskerk in Leuven.
- Blossomed divine. And advent text by St Ambrose.